Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Basar Galo Baptist Youth Conference 27 to 29 May 2011 hosted by Immanuel Baptist Church basar West Siang

Lord helps me to help them!

When I saw how the Holy Spirit moving among youth people during the 28th GBCC youth Confèrence, the Lord has given me various challanges which will helps the young peoples to serve for Him in the future. Neither I was appointed nor chosen by anyone; still then I'll try to help them as much as I can. I say, Lord help me, I will help them.

Among the spinsters, I found a young lady who was smart enough to produce GOSPEL ALBUM in Galo dialects and hindi.

I asked myself and why there is no progress or failure report? There is no financial report, no Annual Reports. Moreover somebody told me that even the committee didn't bear the expenses nor the prizes? I pray to God to have a good Leaders who can lead them at Jesus feet.

Mr Nymdak Riba S/ O [L] Daknyum Riba and Mrs Bie Riba is his Lovely wife and humble. I can't forget the hospitality given by them. Needless to say, they spent morethan 2lakhs during our conference.

Written by Albert S Liankhankhup

No comments:

Post a Comment

The blog owner is not responsible for the post and comments made by the visitors or friends of Khankhup Sektak.