Friday, February 1, 2019

Quotes from Liankhankhup Sektak

With prayers and a young hen, I was sent to Bible College by my mother. Not only that, a traditional male york by my father. I sold it both and got ninety rupees.~ Liankhankhup Sektak

"With a starting of ninety rupees, God enabled me to complete Bible degree" ~ Liankhankhup Sektak

I was having only ten rupees when I was expelled from Bible College due to unpaid fees. ~ Liankhankhup Sektak

I like it korean sea food but I could not managed to eat with two sticks and food felt down before its destination. Stephen (Thangijangi) and his wife and I had a great laugh dinner. ~ Liankhankhup Sektak

"My mom wishes me to be a missionary, I wish to be a Pastor but God made me a Teacher"~ Liankhankhup Sektak

"WE MUST CHOOSE A CAREER BUT CAREER SHOULD NOT CHOOSE US". ~ Liankhankhup Sektak

"GOD CHOSE ME TO BE A MINISTER FOR HIM BUT ELDERS DO NOT RECOGNISE ME"~ Liankhankhup Sektak

The future is rely on what decision you have made today decision that will determine who you will be tomorrow not who you are today. ~ Liankhankhup Sektak

God has given all the children with innate ability that parent has to recognize it or find out it and choose a career base on it.~ Liankhankhup Sektak

"AIMS AND GOAL ARE NOT A FUTILE HOPE BUT A FUTURE HOPE"~ Liankhankhup Sektak

Many parents chose their children career without consulting them or without proper guidance to achieved their goal. Some fails on the beginning, another on the midst and a handful men achieved their parents dream. ~ Liankhankhup Sektak

" I neva asked to God to give more money, instead I asked him to give me good health and sound mind so that I can work and earn more money" ~Liankhankhup Sektak

My father was such a great hunter and nobody could compete in Agriculture and hunting sectors. His greatest personality was "Silent" in nature. ~Liankhankhup Sektak

Everyone knows that everyday is not Sunday as I. Rich may godown and poor may come-up. ~ Liankhankhup Sektak

Some witnesses told me "the Gap" between rich and poor during our adversary. In my opinion, I must thank to those who spent their selfless service to us as a whole . ~Liankhankhup Sektak

I have a great zeal to learn from the situation of my life, students, Teachers and Colleaque. I am a Teacher at the same time I am a student. ~ Liankhankhup Sektak

I was having a dream to have home in Lamka, buildings and car in its. ~ Liankhankhup Sektak

Even after thrice attempted to be a church worker, all my efforts have been came into stand still!~ Liankhankhup Sektak

Even so my mam wish if I were a pastor or an evangelist,but I am happy to say that God made me as a Tent maker like an Apostle Paul! ~ Liankhankhup Sektak

I was weaker and weaker, the probelems and tension higher and higher. I used to satisfy my hunger sometimes with a piece of meat which had been thrown inside the dustbin, but secretly.~Liankhankhup Sektak

"My own daily life is my Teacher. I have learned morethan what the Teachers taught from the books". ~ Liankhankhup Sektak

Religion is a thing which we should never ever be attached with culture. Religion is belief and Culture is our Identity". ~ Liankhankhup Sektak

Cultural heritage to be preserved but it should has no link with religious. ~ Liankhankhup Sektak

Earlier civilization and modern civilization has vast different, that has to be aware of it.
~ Liankhankhup Sektak

Read full article of the extracted above quotes at http://khuppaite.blogspot.com and http://barbielollenchingnunhoihsektak.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The blog owner is not responsible for the post and comments made by the visitors or friends of Khankhup Sektak.