Saturday, August 10, 2013

My childhood Memory with my father

Eventhough he might not brilliant and literate, my father was the greatest Teacher, philosopher for me in this world. I still remember a story taught by him when I was five or more "The Armies of Krukman" . I was in a deep sleep in the midst of the Story in the bed time. He always advice me to help and love one another. My father told me much things the grievances, probelems, oppose and troubles faced by him from families and others . My father used to tune ," If I were rich, I could have many brothers and Sisters and friends". He told me that while he was living in Sinzang, he got no single money while working in Apple Farm and Road constructions. I did even see nor live in the so called Sinzang and less aware of it; as Unborn Child. One day, he was visting Kaihlam or Tongkhozou in search of food for my brothers and family, they were failed to find who could host and gave shelter a night. Even after asking the entire village twice, nobody were ready for hospitality. Forcefully they accomodate even twice their luggage had kept away to prevent entry. Football was the most well-known and favourite game, every villages considered winning the match was victory against other village; they determine their heart elation must win the match. There was no rules and regulation in the ground , they played and fight that resulted no to my father's teeth. My father was as strong as Samson and he could carry morethan his weiht. He works a lot and too in eating. I recollect the Chilli eaten by him as that of food. One day , I and my father went to the thick forest to hunt, I shot a bullet to the wild boar and how happy we were to come back with the first and last animal shot by me in my lifetime. He was known as ' Tonglawn Samat Siam' and fame for the technic he used in "Sakhi Thäng Kam". I could not always reside at home as study and work compulsion me to stay away morethan seven years [2004-2010]. I never thought that my father would leave us soon. I thought I would show my wife and spent happiest moment. I did my level best to saved him but my absence the time he was in the hospital Unfortunate. Now the giver of soul has taken away in fifteenth of April 2012. It silence silence. Still I Love You Papa. Copyright © khuppaite.blogspot.com | 2009-2013 | All Right Reserve

No comments:

Post a Comment

The blog owner is not responsible for the post and comments made by the visitors or friends of Khankhup Sektak.